Community Coordinated Child Care (4-C) is a non-profit resource and referral agency located in Louisville, KY that provides a comprehensive approach to coordinating child care services in the local community. For over 50 years, 4-C has supported and enhanced the child care industry and continues its tradition of supporting families by coordinating a vision of a high-quality early childhood care system available to all children and families.
Our agency is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. The Accounts Payable Specialist will work with the Director of Finance in performing financial functions & analysis including processing of vendor invoices for payment, processing of staff reimbursement requests, and producing related reporting for all expenditures as assigned.
- Review all Accounts Payable invoices for proper documentation (approved requisition forms and delivery documents) and appropriateness. Verify invoices for accuracy, code to the proper general ledger account and maintain data reports on all program spending.
- Review all purchase requisition forms and reimbursements to staff or partner organizations to ensure that they are completed accurately and coded properly.
- Maintain open lines of communication with vendors in regard to account balances and ensure the timely payment of all balances due.
- Assure that correct accounting practices are retained within the agency to meet accounting and grant standards.
- Maintain necessary files and records.
- Assist with the agency's year-end audit, as needed.
- Assist the Director of Finance with other projects as assigned.
Associates degree or a minimum of five years' experience in an accounting environment.
Nice To Haves
- Must be skilled in the use of Excel spreadsheets and have experience with accounting software and email programs.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills, using Microsoft Office applications and other basic data systems including internet navigation.
- Must enjoy detailed work and maintain an organized work style and workspace.
- Must be honest, dependable, and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to interact effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have regular access to a vehicle covered by liability insurance.
The continued success of our organization depends on the recruitment, selection, and retention of the most qualified and professional staff. We need individuals who are committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients, to each other, and to the community.
Community Coordinated Child Care offers competitive salaries and benefits that include:
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Community Coordinated Child Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, the presence of non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Salary : $40,000 to $45,000/Yr
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Accounting/Finance
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Louisville, KY